Occlusion Connections is a group of dental professionals who are dedicated toward promoting dental health and wellness to those in need nationally and internationally. It is comprised of a community of dentists and laboratory technicians who are trained and skilled in temporomandibular joint dysfunction, restorative/prosthetic and orthodontic/orthopedic dentistry.
- Occlusion Connections promotes research, education and service to the dental profession
- It acknowledges the value and science of physiologic dentistry.
- It encourages dentists world wide to apply the neuromuscular principles in every day
- It focuses on the goodness and well being of people.
- It respects a quality of life that upholds a healthy perspective towards business,
government, education and family.
- It focuses on giving back in service and to those in need.
- This group represents the highest level of dental care providers who have advanced
training, skill, judgment and experience in helping those in desperate need.
- Occlusion Connections espouses a complete and balanced perspective of both
neuromuscular and gnathologic principles.
Become an AgilityGuard-Certified dentist from the comfort of your home. Register for our online course today.
Find Out More
- Regional Centres to assist you.
- Hands-on training from carefully selected experts.
- Trained by Dr Chan and Occlusion Connections.
- Your voice.